Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trying to keep entertained while we wait.


I was bored today so I thought I would try and figure out how to download a picture from Lion's Paw's blog. This is what I came up with.......lol...... This is obviously Halloween. Steve and I don't always look like this.

It looks like we are going to be here in the Isle of Palms, South Carolina for a bit longer while we wait for our transmission to be repaired. In the meantime we are trying to keep ourselves entertained. The weather is bright and sunny (and warmer) so today we think we will take a trip to the beach. It's just a short walk away. All going well, we should be on our way again in a couple of days.

Marg and Steve have left for points south so I guess that means we will be going it alone from here. I miss them already but I'm trying not to let it get me down. I'm sure we will meet up again sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment