Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dolphin Encounter

We sailed from West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale today but before we did Harley and I took a little trip down memory lane. West Palm Beach is where we spent our honeymoon almost 30 years ago and it was very cool to be back.

"This is where we turtled the Hobie Cat", I said.

"There's the marina we stayed at."' commented Harley.

"Remember going under this bridge in the Tartan when we went out for a night sail?", I recalled.

It was a perfect day. The sun was shining bright, the sea was gentle, and the breeze was lovely and warm, but the highlight for sure was an awsome dolphin encounter. When I get a better internet connection I will download the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Harley and Janice,

    It's been great following your path from Midland, to the land of the warm sun. We're getting ready for our trip to New Zealand on January 9. I imagine you will be heading to the Bahamas soon and we wish you a safe journey.

    Janice, you write a great blog. You should publish when you get back. Your pictures are also super.

    I don't think I'll have time to do a blog in NZ, but we'll send you some pic's when we return.

    3o years...Wow!


    Stay safe,

    Scott, Norma and Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped you turtle the Hobie and we went sailing with Bill Herrington on the artan, and only 30 years ago,Kevin Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas

    ReplyDelete